I am not a service tech for this, but an electronics engineer and automation designer, so I was hoping to at least make an effort on this before calling someone over. Bought a house in November and the air was good. Never got turned on again until two months ago, and the fan/compressor are not working. Coresense module does get sent 30VAC from the house, I replaced the fuse box and the coresense is getting 240( 120/120/neutral). There is not any blinking, I think it turns on solid and the manual for the coresense says that means open circuit. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try? I can easily pull the unit open and check voltages at the fan and at the compressor. There are 3 wires to the compressor ( Scroll type I think), 2 wires to some little sensor I suppose on the copper line, and wires to the fan at the top. Nothing turns on, and I wonder if the fan should at least turn on even if the compress does not? Of does core sense check all connections first before attempting to turn on the fan.

Thanks

Daiken Model DX13SA0481AA