thermoking spectrum duel temp

hi guys my first posting on this site im looking for a gas flow diagram and electrical diagram for this unit any help would be much appreciated my email is crazydavesroadsideservice@gmail.com thanks for now

Re: thermoking spectrum duel temp

Quote Originally Posted by crazydave View Post
    hi guys my first posting on this site im looking for a gas flow diagram and electrical diagram for this unit any help would be much appreciated my email is crazydavesroadsideservice@gmail.com thanks for now
    They made a lot of different models of the spectrum multi temp (truck and trailer)
    Could you get a more exact model? (should be on the serial tag)
    What's the issue with the unit? TK multi temps are complex especially the older units can be a nightmare of wiring and valving.

Quote Originally Posted by IRMechanik View Post
    They made a lot of different models of the spectrum multi temp (truck and trailer)
    Could you get a more exact model? (should be on the serial tag)
    What's the issue with the unit? TK multi temps are complex especially the older units can be a nightmare of wiring and valving.
    the unit has gone down the highway now and i don't
    have access to any model info what i do know it is a older model as it has a mechanical throttling valve in the mean time i shall try and contact the owner thanks for now CD

Quote Originally Posted by crazydave View Post
    the unit has gone down the highway now and i don't
    have access to any model info what i do know it is a older model as it has a mechanical throttling valve in the mean time i shall try and contact the owner thanks for now CD
    All the spectrum units run a mechanical throttling valve, only the single temps have an ETV.
    Not sure exactly why but I figure an electronic valve can't respond quick enough to the sudden change in pressures as compartments change mode of operation.

Newer spectrum units now have ETVs controlling multiple zones. I've recently left TK dealership after ten years to persue industrial and commercial refrig just for a change. If u need any diagrams, software or any advice I'd be happy to help

Hi swampy84. Been thrown in the deep end on a site with 40+ tseries spectrums. Where does one get diagnostic and maintenance manuals? Would appreciate advise.