warning low discharge gas superheat on stal mini MK II

hello master refrigeration, I have problem about stal screw mini MK II always coming up warning low discharge gas superheat and compressor off. anybody on this forum can give me solutions about this.

newbie in refrigeration

Re: warning low discharge gas superheat on stal mini MK II

Hi, KetutAriana

welcome to RE forums ... it will be nice to make one post here to introduce yourself to us...

http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...p?72-New-to-RE

Quote Originally Posted by KetutAriana View Post
    hello master refrigeration, I have problem about stal screw mini MK II always coming up warning low discharge gas superheat and compressor off. anybody on this forum can give me solutions about this.

newbie in refrigeration

We do not know anything about your plant and setup ...

not sure, but one of the most possible cause, can be wet suction or maybe too high set of SST .... what control you have for your compressor ... UNISAB II or III ...

we need more info about your plant to be able to help ...

(when you come to your dentist with tooth pain ...you show him exact toot causing your pain ... otherwise he can start to drill&heal wrong tooth) ... the same is with us ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.