Thread: r744 training

r744 training

Is there any courses being held in the Midlands/northwest of England on this ?

Re: r744 training

Hi Cad
    Try Cool Concerns, Jane Gartshore or Steve Benton will advise you.
    I believe they have some Co2 rigs to play with. I did a weeks course when I was at Danfoss , at the Danish Institute in Arhus .
    WR also had a training plant in their Leicester HQ not sure if its still there though. Paul Arrowsmith I believe was in charge of it. To get you started you could join the Danfoss E Learning on line tutorials where they have several training courses on Co2, plus many other refrig training courses . You have to join up to get a password but it will allow you to go through the courses which all take around 40 minutes, you will learn a lot from the Danfoss experts. Just wear your brown overalls and your bicycle clips and your be OK.

Should I grow a handlebar moustache and say chocks away ginger all the time ?

Cadwaladr, the course run by Cool Concerns is very good. As well as the classroom theory you get to play with the co2 also - charging a small pack and performing some maintanence procedures. It gave me more confidence to play with co2, having already learnt some of the theory. They're based near Tewkesbury, just off the M50.