Our company has just taken lease of a floor in Regent St in London (4000 sq ft). The floor has not been occupied for some time and we have just finished a cosmetic refit.

There is an extensive air conditioning system fitted (Daikin F series) which is badly in need of service.

We have tried to decipher the set-up but there are 5 different types of local controllers and a central control panel and no documentation and we basically have no chance. I have been using this forum to get info on the error codes and panel icons (very useful btw).

I need to get an engineer experienced in the Daikin gear to have a look over the set up and tell me what still works, what can be salvaged, and what needs to be shut out of the loop.

I can't approach an air con company direct as we are on an extremely tight budget (mainly because we may only have this property for 12 months).

If units don't work we won't be able to repair them, we will just have to run what can easily be brought back online.

Anyway. Know any experienced, practical, no nonsense guys that would be interested in some casual work?

Cheers