I am trouble shooting an issue I have found on a Paragon 8145-20 Defrost Timer for a new customer it appears to me that at some point they had several different techs working on their walk in freezer over who knows what length of time but here is what I have found, The power to the compressor stays on when the timer switches to defrost mode so the defrost and the compressor are fighting each other causing the evaporator to frost up, I'm aware that when 4 is open 3 must be closed but there is power at both 3 & 4 at the same time. I have pulled the disconnect on the compressor to defrost the evaporator coils to keep the freezer working I also found that the X screw for the solenoid has full time power and that is not right so now I'm in the process of of tracing down what wire goes where hoping to find out what they did wrong ...owner says they have had an ongoing problem for some time and that the techs have been milking them for cash and may very well be the ones who have caused this wiring problem in the first place.

Please Advise still trying to figure out what the heck they were thinking.
"New to this site"

Thanks
David