Hi colleagues! I hope you well!

I need help in this question.
First of all, I have two shock freezing rooms. 4 evaporators were installed in each room. I want to use electronic expansion valves Carel and fan speed controller like FCS Carel.

As I know, for the correct operation of the EXV we should install suction pressure sensor and temperature sensors (one on an evaporator, and a temperature sensor in the chamber). We should have EVDtwin driver which will manage two expansion valves. It means, I need four EVDtwin for two cold rooms. Can I install only one pairs of temperature sensors in each cold room? Or I should use pair of temperature sensors for each EVD driver? Should I use other sensors?

Another question is what type of sensors I should use for fan speed controllers? As I know I need a sensors which should be installed after condenser, and one temperature sensor for testing free-air temperature. Should I use other sensors? Should I use additional controller like pRack or FCS will manage condensation without it?

Thank you!
Sorry for my English, it's foreign language for me and long time since I practiced in English.