Problem to reset error-code H98, after cleaning the register. Panasonic E12 BKP

After cleaning the register I have tried to reset error-code H98 on my Panasonic E12 BKP, using the standard procedure "The memory data of error code is erased when the power supply is cut off, or press the Auto Switch until “beep” sound heardfollowing by pressing the “RESET” button at remote controller."
    Is it another way to reset this alarm?

Re: Problem to reset error-code H98, after cleaning the register. Panasonic E12 BKP

However, the remote controller signal receiving sound ischanged from one “beep” to four “beep” sounds.

Blog Entries

Re: Problem to reset error-code H98, after cleaning the register. Panasonic E12 BKP

When you switch off power supply, make sure that you don't switch it on at least for 10 minutes!

hi charma ,
    tell me is there any alarm messages on the controller?= sedgy

Hi Charma

If the fault does not reset it may be the indoor unit heat exchanger sensor is faulty or reading out of range
    A power reset on the entire system should reset this. If it comes back immediately you restart the indoor unit
    it could be a sign of a different cause other than a dirty filter. Are you a technical person can you fault find the sensor??