What should happen.

Just wondered what. Would happen where you work if you had a person. Who backstabed and. Bad mouthed. other employees behind there backs and bad mouthed their work too.

Re: What should happen.

I'd let them carry on and not get dragged into it. Keep my dignity. Been at firms where the described people exist. Found as long as I did my bit as best I could then the boss had no complaints. Sure we all drop clangers now and then and when I did I came clean and sorted it out. Gives the moaner some ammo but then who cares? Got more to worry about in life than someone else's opinion of me. I know I'm pretty well perfect ha ha. :-] Other workers no doubt well aware of the certain individual and although you might not think it, sometimes the service manager or boss knows more than he/she lets on. Perhaps in your case the boss is all to aware of the capabilities of the workers and knows that managing a group of adults is sometimes like looking after schoolkids! Have a good Crimbo! Andy.
    Health and safety first..........unless I'm in a hurry.

Brian_UK is offline Moderator I am starting to push the Mods: of RE Site Moderator : and general nice guy

Re: What should happen.

We do assume of course that it isn't yourself that you're talking about.

Seasons greetings.
    Brian - Newton Abbot, Devon, UK
    Retired March 2015