Daikin REMHQ12P81YB Heating problems

Hi as I'm a on site engineer a client has asked me to have a look at there ac system not heating properly. There is 5 ceiling units in a office which don't seem to be blowing much hot air. I've checked the air on temp and that was reading 19c and air off 26c. Pipework going on to the ceiling units seems hot on one side and cold on the other? Also there's a box before the unit with the 3 main pipes going on and two coming off to the ceiling unit that's the same hot on one and cold on the other. As I'm not a air conditioning engineer is there anything else I can check or is this a gas issue? Thanks
    Last edited by Gaz6388; 18-12-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Re: Daikin REMHQ12P81YB Heating problems

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz6388 View Post
    Hi as I'm a on site engineer a client has asked me to have a look at there ac system not heating properly. There is 5 ceiling units in a office which don't seem to be blowing much hot air. I've checked the air on temp and that was reading 19c and air off 26c. Pipework going on to the ceiling units seems hot on one side and cold on the other? Also there's a box before the unit with the 3 main pipes going on and two coming off to the ceiling unit that's the same hot on one and cold on the other. As I'm not a air conditioning engineer is there anything else I can check or is this a gas issue? Thanks
    There are a number issues that could cause what you're client is experiencing, intitially i'd ask is this a recent issue, when did they first notice there was no heating, also run it in test cooling to see what air on air off you get then try test run heating. Don't get to involved if you've little experience on VRV, these systems being wrongly diagnosed / repaired can cause no end of issues

Re: Daikin REMHQ12P81YB Heating problems

This client has only just moved into this office so unsure what's gone on previous. I've called the job in to be looked at I thought it would be worth a shot to look at check some obvious stuff. Cheers anyway