Question Best CRM package for small business with 2 engineers

I have been running with MS Outlook for 15 years.
    I Have 2 engineers both have MS Exchange accounts that sync with their iphones.
    I book jobs in on the shared calendars and everything works good.

I need to take it to the next level as I now have over 200 regular customer with regular service intervals.

I have looked a MS Dynamics, but at £48 per user per month is a little steep for us.
    The Free ones don't seem very good.

Its a minefield out there when you search for CRM.

I just need a package to keep my customers details updated with what has been done to their AC units easily and quickly.
    At the moment customer are in Folders on the server so any Call out sheet scans, quotes etc are saved into each customers folder.

With increasing customers this is betting a bit tiresome to update.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Re: Best CRM package for small business with 2 engineers

Not sure if it's what you need but someone from Clik software keep ringing me up and leaving voicemails regarding some service management software or other.
    http://www.cliksoftware.com

I know a few years ago there was a free version of it, not sure if it's what you need but have a look anyway.

Cheers

Eggs

Re: Best CRM package for small business with 2 engineers

Thank you Eggs, same Click Software sales person keeps phoning me also
    Looks expensive once you add all the `add ons`

This isn't looking good

Red face Re: Best CRM package for small business with 2 engineers

Quote Originally Posted by S_Line View Post
    Thank you Eggs, same Click Software sales person keeps phoning me also
    Looks expensive once you add all the `add ons`

This isn't looking good
    We have been through a similar process recently. We tried a full featured CRM monthly subscription based product but found it was not flexible enough for our needs. After researching the market for an alternative and finding the costs quoted not sustainable for a small business we decided to use the Filemaker platform. We worked out the cost involved would be recouped within 3 years compared to using a subscription based product. It is hosted on a server for a monthly fee. Thats our only ongoing cost, we now own the product.
    We purchased the product and paid a developer to create what we required. Its been about a 3 month build process but i have to say its satisfying to use a product we developed for ourselves which suits our needs. Full CRM, marketing reports for maintenance, asset management, time tracking, reports, invoicing from site, access to previous visit reports, vehicle stock inventory, photo`s, the list goes on. You can build whatever you want into it. Hope this info helps.