all this rubbish and legislation protocols is politicians hedging around the actual real issues. When is some one going to stand up and say, " use ammonia " its been around for 150 odd years, killed a few mere humans. way back domestics had so2 and methyle chloride .
Give me strength when it involves " greenies " , they sit in their ivory towers , ( fully air conditioned, ) and drive around in probably VW diesels, haha. Big business created the CFC HFC what ever issues, and bank the money. Way back I used R12 to blow out condensers.
Then we get all sorts of crap regulations about what ever refrigerant and cowboys that apply it to where ever, wholesalers sell to any one with money in hand. The grab snatch factor
My pet subject is to have a registered trade same as electricians and plumbers/ gas fitters. All falls on deaf ears globally.
OK I am having a bad day with similar issues, but all the HVAC manufactures put into the market systems with truck loads of refrigerant circulating, VR what ever systems Total horse shyte I think it is called the tail wagging the dog.. The best thing since sliced bread.
The marketing HVAC people troll along and sell it to the public.
What happened to hydronic systems with water, ok cannot make money from pumping water scenario, cannot be patented situation.