Centrifugal ethylene glycol unit evaporative condenser

Hello!
    The customer want to buy a Centrifugal ethylene glycol unit,but they want to use evaporative condenser instead of Water cooling condenser.I want to know is that ok?

Blog Entries

Re: Centrifugal ethylene glycol unit evaporative condenser

Evaporation rates were determined for water−ethylene glycol liquid mixtures with different mole fractions, where the evaporation rate expressed as mg min-1/area was used because of the presence of two kinds of molecular species.

Hi, joanna,

Quote Originally Posted by joanna View Post
    Hello!
    The customer want to buy a Centrifugal ethylene glycol unit,but they want to use evaporative condenser instead of Water cooling condenser.I want to know is that ok?
    is it possible to give us some more details about chiller in question ... i.e. capacity, refrigerant, compressor, working temp, type of plant ... etc

of course, almost always is possible to use different type of condensers ... air, water or evaporative condenser ... each has pros and cons ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Hi, airtrackinc

Quote Originally Posted by airtrackinc View Post
    Evaporation rates were determined for water−ethylene glycol liquid mixtures with different mole fractions, where the evaporation rate expressed as mg min-1/area was used because of the presence of two kinds of molecular species.

Thanks for share ... above is probbaly quote from here
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16042459
    or from here
    http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/...nalCode=langd5

what is correct in chemical way, can you please, elaborate little more about connection with evaporative condensers ... thanks ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.