dixell cx520 controller

Hi ladies and gentlemen.can anybody tell me where I can download a manual or any info on a dixell cx520 controller.it is on a small self serve wall case .The minimum setting is -10 and the maximum -20.seems a bit cold to me.i have tried Google but no help there.thanks

Re: dixell cx520 controller

I might be wrong, but I think you have the model number incorrect. Have a try of the follwing and see if the picture looks like yours;

http://www.dixellasia.com/download/d...ual/XR20CX.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Rtic View Post
    I might be wrong, but I think you have the model number incorrect. Have a try of the follwing and see if the picture looks like yours;

http://www.dixellasia.com/download/d...ual/XR20CX.pdf
    Hi Rtic. Definitely not that one.this one I presume is connected to a module as there are only 2 wires going to it.how it works I have no idea.i would have expected at least 3 wires.the model number is off this control unit and is dated 06/2009.

Will you please upload a few pictures of that controller?

Dixell has no such number or its a very old unit and was replaced with a new one.

Hi Rtic. Definitely not that one.this one I presume is connected to a module as there are only 2 wires going to it.how it works I have no idea.i would have expected at least 3 wires.the model number is off this control unit and is dated 06/2009.
    How weird. What does the front look like, and does it have a ribbon coming out the back?