Identifing this compressor

03092015028.jpg05092015029.jpg31082015026.jpgimg-20150903-wa0003.jpg
    Hello every one , I am having a problem finding a replacemnt for this AMERICOLD Fridge compressor , it used to have 5 ports , 2 for 134A suction and the other 3 for oil cooling and the HI one , and most new compressor now have only 3 pips ... Any idea about its power ,,,Shall i go for any LBP 1/3HP model ?

Re: Identifing this compressor

All i could find is that its a calvinator fridge 500l but your guess is ok, 1\3 hp compressor is the motor size for that fridge.

Hello mavdiv !
    I think that you may use a new compressor with the same rating power and the same gas and everything will be fine . Your old compressor has a oil cooling loop in the bottom , so some gas circulate in this loop to cool down the compressor oil but this is required for the old compressor that is designed this way . Take a new compressor with 3 ports , suction discharge and process tube . The 2 other tubes that came from the middle of condenser simply joint together .

Thank you all for the fast reply ,,,, Keapog ,,, Did you mean by joining together is that i will use the hole condenser for the ***** as one part ? and is it not going to be more load for the compressor cos it will pump through the hole condenser piece ? or you want me to join the oil condenser part only together and discard them ?

Yes macdiv you have to use whole condenser . Having more surface the condensing pressure will a bit lowerand the work required to be done by the compressor will less . In the original configuration a small potion of condeser is inside the compressor sump that's all the diference .

10092015031.jpg
    luckily i found this piece with a thump loop through 2 pipes .... i will install it after i get through from flushing the system first , FYI ,, in my country there is no evacuation machines or ferion 11 the orange one or any flushing packs for cleaning the system ,,, so i will use R134 and heating for remove the motor oil contamination's .Any advice ? And do i really need to attach an access valve on the Hi side to vacuum it also like the charge side before charging ?