Looking for spares.

A shout out to anyone who has experience with Commercial Kelvinator belt drive Compressors.
    Looking for a Rotary shaft seal and seal plate to suite a K62. Had the shop Manager send me pictures.
    The Bellows Seal is Cactus, and my suppliers say spares are no longer available.

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Re: Looking for spares.

Have you tried Actrol parts?
    alternative James Walker Brisbane , speak to John, may be able to help, usually rubber bellows & carbon no worries, but they would probably reco seal cover plate.

Ranger1. John wasn't there but another chap put me onto Tri Tech Brisbane. I'll find out Tomorrow morning if they can help.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeref View Post
    Ranger1. John wasn't there but another chap put me onto Tri Tech Brisbane. I'll find out Tomorrow morning if they can help.
    http://www.actrol.com.au/Products/Co...r-Shaft-Seals/

No go with Actrol?

Sent a Email off last night to a Company i know in Rockhampton. It was a long shot but i know the business owner used to keep rare spares....going back 30 years. He called this morning before i had a chance to call Actrol.

Shaft seal and cover plate will be here next week.
    The Coffin dodger is still in the game and i swear he was my age when i worked for him.

Thanks for your reply's Ranger 1.
    Last edited by mikeref; 04-09-2015 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Added some.

Hi Mikeref.
    a good result, thought about your post and haven't seen an open drive Kelvinator compressor for decades, but they were built like a brick out house and slow revs so are probably still doing the business.
    magoo.