Bl##dy Electrolux ESD24HRA fault doing my head in.

Hi all!

I'm a bit desperate for some tech info if anyone has any.
    I'm working on a Electrolux ESD24HRA high wall split and have a fault flashing on the indoor unit that doesn't come up on the list on the inside cover. No LED on outdoor as no power to it.

The Operation (red) LED stays on continuously and the Timer (orange) light flashes approximately once every 1 1/2 seconds. It just continues to do this.
    This is after changing the indoor pc boards (comes as break-away board with all components).

When originally called out to the breakdown, Operation light came on, indoor fan worked (on cooling mode) but no power went to outdoor unit. Neither I or my apprentice saw a flashing orange light but the customer swears it was doing it before we came out....

The Electrolux.au site has no mention of Aircons and the Kelvi site has crap-all info there. Does anyone have any tech info on these pieces of rubbish at all?

I'm already out of pocket on a PC board that I can't charge out and I'm at a loss with no info to help me.

Have checked indoor coil sensors. They were around 6.5k ohm each (around 20 deg Celsius in room). The air sensor was around 14k ohm. I have no idea if this is normal for these units!

If anyone has any info about these dogs of a machine I would appreciate it.
    Regards,
    Lynton

Re: Bl##dy Electrolux ESD24HRA fault doing my head in.

I thought I could offer some adivce, but on second thoughts it probably doesn't apply..
    Last edited by HVACRsaurus; 27-08-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Re: Bl##dy Electrolux ESD24HRA fault doing my head in.

http://m.electrolux.com.au/Footer-pages/Contact-us/

& ask them for a service manual

Good luck..
    Last edited by HVACRsaurus; 27-08-2015 at 10:44 AM.