I've been called in to a job where the original installation was 8 cassettes connected to 2 Daikin VRV multis. The project was started by another unknown company a few years ago and then put on hold. During that work all the cables were cut and walls have been built etc.

I have got everything working except the fans on the indoor units. The connector plug for each indoor unit had been cut off and connected to a piece of flex on every indoor unit. I have put it all back how it should be, but none of the indoor fans operate. I have no idea where the flex went before, I can only assume that they had it connected to 230V so the fans ran all the time, I don't understand why. There is no power at the connector on the indoor unit on any of the three I am working on. I find it hard to believe that all the boards are dead. Is there a way I don't know about to disable the fans on the cassettes? No idea what the models are as the covers were thrown away. The VRV's are RXYQ14P7W1B.

Tried the field setting 43 to force the fans on and still nothing.

A quick question about the wiring. I have F1 F2 from the outdoor daisy chained to F1 F2 on the indoor units and P1 P2 from each indoor unit daisy chained and then to the remote controller. That's right isn't it? 1 remote for all the indoors.

Any help would be appreciated.