Thread: New employees??

New employees??

Hi all.

Once again I find myself short staffed as my ducters have decided life must be more cushty elsewhere. Top of the range vans, private healthcare and company credit cards are the norm these days apparently..

Where do the company owners amongst us find it's best to recruit fresh blood these days? My little black book of useless unemployed fridge/ac/ducters is exhausted and I have more work than workers. Because of the nature of our work paye is better than using subbies.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Eggs

Re: New employees??

You could do the agency route, I get bombarded with them saying they have found my perfect job.
    They are persistant at finding staff I will give them that.

Where are you after people?

Re: New employees??

Quote Originally Posted by eggs View Post
    Hi all.

Once again I find myself short staffed as my ducters have decided life must be more cushty elsewhere. Top of the range vans, private healthcare and company credit cards are the norm these days apparently..

Where do the company owners amongst us find it's best to recruit fresh blood these days? My little black book of useless unemployed fridge/ac/ducters is exhausted and I have more work than workers. Because of the nature of our work paye is better than using subbies.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Eggs
    Good luck on that one being rather remote part of the South west we have very little choice I have found agency guys to be a little unreliable as u say grass is always greener and they are looking for the next job before starting this one and to be fair if u no of unemployed fridges this time of year and the company they worked for ain't gone squit they are in trouble.apart from a advert in one of the trade mags perhaps or even on re if it's ducters your after perhaps a decent engineer from another trade