Electrical consumption on VRF System‏

i need some help from you guys regarding some electrical issues on our VRF system.
    all together i have eight floor and on each floor i have different system.and below
    is the total estimated load for eight floor.

1.TOTAL ELECTRICAL POWER INPUT 1Ph (kW) = 72.37 KW
    2.TOTAL ELECTRICAL POWER INPUT 3Ph (kW) = 126.76 KW
    TOTAL ELECTRICAL LOAD (kW) = 199.13 KW

now, my question is, how to calculate energy consumption on this situation
    so that client reduces the estimate cost.it is not possible to run all the system
    at time in Nepal.what i think is to get this load our all system must be run on
    full load.is it possible if i say reduces the total load up to 80%, if i say this then
    will i be safe? and will you please guide me on this situation how our system (Mitsubishi electric VRF ) saves the electrical consumption.i will be highly obliged if you kindly guide me.
    waiting for your kind and warm reply.

Re: Electrical consumption on VRF System‏

Calculated power consumption can be totally different to actual power consumption, due to climatic changes north south east west. Add fresh air input and extraction rates. People loadings and a multiple of other factors. Some building faces will be heating others cooling dependent on angle of sun and seasonal variants, and ambient conditions.
    You should be safe in saying 80% of calculated loads or less than, do not quote me though. In event of a heat wave all will go pear shaped.
    How did you get on with all the earth quake issues in your area of the planet.?

Re: Electrical consumption on VRF System‏

Hi Magoo: nice to hear from you..i totally agree with you and also it depends on the occupancy of the hotels.we are rising gradually, i am definably sure we will override our problem though aftershock are coming still.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    Calculated power consumption can be totally different to actual power consumption, due to climatic changes north south east west. Add fresh air input and extraction rates. People loadings and a multiple of other factors. Some building faces will be heating others cooling dependent on angle of sun and seasonal variants, and ambient conditions.
    You should be safe in saying 80% of calculated loads or less than, do not quote me though. In event of a heat wave all will go pear shaped.
    How did you get on with all the earth quake issues in your area of the planet.?