Hello guys, this is my first post here so please go easy on me.
The first thing i have to tell you is that i never actually saw the chiller, it being installed in a city about 3 hours away from where i'm living. All the data that i have is from pictures and from speaking on the phone with the buyer (this guy is actually listening to what is say and i can vouch for what he says)
I have a chiller from Daikin model EUWAB40, from about 2006 on R407 which worked fine till about 3 weeks ago.
At that time the buyer started to complain that every day, at 1 o'clock in the morning, the chiller stops without any kind of error and he has to go up on the building to restart it manually.
At first i thought that there maybe an issue with the compressor running hours so i found all the documentation for the controller which should be installed on this kind of chiller and after that i sent the guy up on the roof. When he got there i asked him to send me a picture of the display so i can see by myself what kind it was.
When i received the picture i was suprised to see that the controller is in fact an TRANE controller, model TRACER CH 532.
After downloading the manual for this controller i found that in the CONFIGURATION menu, the last screen is the COMPRESSOR ALARM parameter, which has the number of working hours for the compressor. Unfortunately, this screen doesn't show up in display that is actually installed on the equipment so i'm kind of lost and i don't know what do next.
Anyone experienced this issue?
Can anybody make a suggestion for a follow up?
Please help and thanks for your patience!