TK SL 300 Slow cooling after 50F

Hello i am having a problem with a Thermo King SL300. I have changed the throttling valve and after a month or so, i am having a problem.
    Until 50oF the temperature is falling very fast but below 50 the rate is very slow.
    There is no error code. I am not sure if the problem has to do with the changed valve.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Re: TK SL 300 Slow cooling after 50F

What are the pressures and ambient temperature

Suction is 2bar and 250psi is the pressure

Ambient is 25oC or 77oF
    Sorry for any troubles with pressure units.

What's the box /cargo area temperature when you quote these pressures,the high pressure sounds ok,can you get another gauge on the compressor side of the throttling valve and was this valve overhauled by a competent person,the shims inside the valve adjust the pressure setting of the valve,check both sides of valve while it's in heat mode or defrost mode.

the throttling valve pressure on the compressor side should be 28psi in heat/defrost.
    Whats the temperature difference across the evaporator coil ? This can be checked by pressing the select button three times to DIS. You should be looking at least -4c. (sorry not in F)
    Does this unit have modulation ? have a look in the back on right hand side.
    Is the corking tape still covering the TX valve sensor bulb on the suction pipe in the evaporator ?