taylor ice cream machine model 336 if it sits, compressor does not kick on to cool

HELLO! I have a customer with a taylor model 336 ice cream machine. these machine have two compressors, one for the storage hopper and one for the freezing cylinders.
    Both of the cylinders turn out runny ice cream(yogurt) if they sit. The compressor kicks on if you pull the draw handle. but if nobody gets that flavor for 45 minutes the compressor does not turn on to keep cylinder chilled.
    I have gone over the schematic and do not see any kind of temperature sensor in the cylinders, plus it has to be something that controls both sides.
    I am leaning towards the logic board, but I need to prove this.
    I did change out the start capacitor because it was little weak, 140uf supposed to be around 200ish.
    Any ideas or advice would sure help, as I am not super familiar with ice cream machines, and taylor does not like to help.
    AS i said this is something that controls both sides and it is not kicking a overload or reset, and when the compressor kicks on it chills great.
    thanks

Re: taylor ice cream machine model 336 if it sits, compressor does not kick on to coo

I am posting this for the other techs out there. Problem solved, the relay for the compressor was bad! I had checked this component three times, and every time it showed it was good, also every time I got to the customers shop the machine was working. So last ditch effort I told the customer part was $55 dollars; and that I could not prove the part was bad but if it did not fix the problem I would not charge him labor but just for the part. After I removed it from the machine I noticed it was cracked so I took it apart and it was toast inside. Replaced it with new one and has been fine for a week now, no issues.