Copeland Performance Calculator

Does everyone here, who could use it have a copy of the Copeland Performance Calculator program? Pretty good size file, 30 megs for the full version. Let me know.

Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. If we continue to develop our technology without wisdom or prudence, our servant may prove to be our executioner.

Re: Copeland Performance Calculator

No but I'd love to have a look at a copy if ypu come across one.

I have one at hand and often use it. It's not too bad for your selecting copland compressor
    I hear...I forget;I see...I remember;I do...I understand

I have one also. It's a little clumsy to use, but once you get use to it the program seems to work OK.

Hybrid I have a copy of the program, it's a 30meg file so it's quite large, by my standards at least. Will your mail server allow you to receive attachments of that size?
    Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. If we continue to develop our technology without wisdom or prudence, our servant may prove to be our executioner.

Thumbs up Re: Copeland Performance Calculator

Hello,

please visit this link and do your best:

http://www.ecopeland.com/download.cfm?lan=1

no need to send anything by email

Best regards,

Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Unfortunately that link only provides a limited trial version of the program....90 days I think isn't it Josip? Nevertheless likely good enough to determine if the program is useful or not for particular needs.

Thumbs up Re: Copeland Performance Calculator

Hello service f1rst!

This program (Select 6 full version with drawings) I installed this year on my computer (must admit not use it often) and until now no problems. Maybe you must register.

It is normal for manufacturers to issue selection programs free of charge and without time limit.

Anyhow cost you nothing to download and try it. Maybe this trial time is connected with update.As you said the trial time is long enough to see is it useful or not.

In my opinion selection program on this site is much more useful and powerful:

http://www.luve.it/EN/Products/Produ.../Unit+coolers/

click to REFRIGER and download that program (30MB)

There you can calculate: room load and automatically obtain compressor power, choose Luve evaporator or another one with similar capacity for brine, ammonia or *****s, and so on...

Please check another link for very good calculator SICon

http://ns.winsite.net/bin/Info?2156

Come back with coments

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.

Thanks for the heads up on those links Josip, I like the unit cooler better too. I am also looking for some good Manual J based programs that don't cost a kidney to purchase. You run acrossed anything you like throw it my way...appreciate it. Thanks again for the links.

Quote Originally Posted by service f1rst
    Hybrid I have a copy of the program, it's a 30meg file so it's quite large, by my standards at least. Will your mail server allow you to receive attachments of that size?

Um I think it does. If the offer still stands I'll PM my email address.