Fridge freezxer not cooling

Evening all, got a daewoo frs-2031 ial which we've had from new and it's about 8 years old, never any issues with it (except a connector falling off stopping the ice flap from opening!). However the last few days the freezer has been getting warmer and warmer leading to food defrosting etc. I've pulled the old girl out and cleaned up a lot of full and rubbish, and noted a water leak, and a fan not working. I've since replaced the pipe so it's not peeing water over everything, and replaced the fan which now looks as through it's all running fine, but after 6 hours it still doesn't seem to be getting any cooler (Will really know in the am I guess). The manual talks about pressing buttons to get codes to come up, which I've tried but nothing comes up, so either I'm doing it wrong, or there is no fault... so a bit stumped as to what to look at next, any ideas welcome

Re: Fridge freezxer not cooling

Power to the compressor and is the compressor making any noise or getting warm?

Re: Fridge freezxer not cooling

Hi Viking - Yes the compressor is making noise and is warm, especially underneath it.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7pkwxi2y7...%2006.jpg?dl=0
    You can see where I've replaced the pip above the fan, and the fan motor which is now running fine, and the damage the leaking pip did.
    (Just in case this is useful for anyone else, the pipe/tube states 6/15 on it but I've replaced it with 8mm pipe/tube with a straight connector with no leaks)