Hello
I would like to know about indoor LEV control and setpoint compensation for Mitsubishi VRF system, i read both Daikin VRV and Mitsubishi VRF but i see some difference between them.
1. Target evaporating temperature : Daikin VRV select target low pressure (evaporating temp) in range depends on operating capacity of compressor. The higher percentage of compressor capacity is, the lower target low pressure (evaporating temp) is selected and opposite. However, we could increase or decrease target setpoint at full capacity but the compensation is always enable. As decribsed in Daikin manual, It also requires the capacity control of compressor (inverter or stagging) in order to archive the target evaporating temp. I dunno about this value and compensation for Mitsubishi VRF and required control method for it .

2. Target superheat value: For Daikin VRV, when deviation between (selected sensor) air temp value and target air temp set point is reduced, the target of super heat value is also increased so that the cooling capacity is lower by lowering step value of indoor EEV. i have see a similarity for HPAC unit of Mitsubishi VRF but no idea with comfort cooling indoor unit. Is it the same principles for indoor unit ? I read from the service manual of Mitsubishi HPAC unit that target superheat value of indoor LEV is floated from 3 to 8 oK regardless deviation of air temp setpoint.

3. With this condition, i suppose that discharge air condition of indoor unit is changed continuously when indoor unit operates. Have any one check this value
Please helps me understand this principles with Mitsubishi VRF
Thanks