I hope this is the right forum to post this in cause I couldn't find any other category where it would fit...

I just finished a employee-employer conversation where we go through the whole "how do you feel you have developed in this company, or "How do you see yourself contributing to this company" etc etc and I said, "I like to be challenged, I get bored when I have to do menial tasks, but I love it when I am sent on a job where the solution is diffuse and you really have to try everything else and then some to find the solution, or give your observations to the higher ups so they can find it"

However, my answer to one of the questions were "I feel that it would be easier for me to share my knowledge if I felt that the receiving part actually listened, instead of going "yeah yeah, I got it"" kind of stuck with my head honcho, and after the conversation he said "I'm going to challenge you to use your knowledge... I want you to set up 3 lectures, each with a duration of two hours"

At first I was like "easy peasy", But as I sat down to set up the first one I am at a loss

I need the help of oh mighty RE to help me set up my first class, any suggestions what it should be about?

I'm going to use many points from the discussion I was part of about LRI injection, but that will be in my third lecture

For the second class I was thinking to let them do problem solving over the phone, and to use my mentor as the "clueless" customer where each one of the students gets a call from a customer with a problem, and my mentor would work of a cue card where he would present a certain problem to the student, and the student would use his communication skills to see if he is worthy of the hat as described in the gospel of WebRam, when he in his wise words said "These hats cover a multitude of sins, firstly the communication hat that is used when bull****ing, I mean explaining to the customer what the problem is or when having a good moan about the job, as if we do that." and this test will show if he is worthy of the hat of common sense, because as WebRam says, some are worthy, some are not...

Enough fun

Please help me

The Gospel of WebRam can be found here: http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...ation-engineer
(