Thread: Mitsubishi Hara

Mitsubishi Hara

Anybody here had problems with Mitsubishi Hara heatpump? I had problems like it holds back airflow and does not warm up rooms. Manufacturer says it is constructed this way to save power. I say it is stupid to make a heatpump that slows down before the room is warm enough, just to save power. If i want to save power, I leave my rooms cold and turn off the heatpump.

Raise the set point and observe how the machine responds also check the differential set point. If the rooms steal cold something else happens

Re: Mitsubishi Hara

Quote Originally Posted by GREEK_REF View Post
    Raise the set point and observe how the machine responds also check the differential set point. If the rooms steal cold something else happens
    I tried everything. I raised the setpoint, I tried all kinds of adjustments, that includes setting the fan on different setting, and yes, I also tried to raise the setpoint on temperature. Believe me, I tried everything. The pressureline got too hot and the compressor slowed down because of heat. But the fan does not blow hard enough. Than I changed the Mitsubishi Hara 35 with a much smaller unit, a Fujitsu 12 LG. And within twenty minutes the room was warm enough and has been since and the customer is happy.
    Not every Mitsubishi Hara I sold was like that. Therefor I claim there is a production-error on some of them, perhaps a serial-fault in production. The problem is to know wich pump has this error. Therefor I quit selling them.