Thermoking spectrum sl 2 50 cranking immediately when switched on, all lcd lit up

Hope someone can help, this is my first post on this group!
    I'm having bother with the above trailer fridge, a Thermoking Spectrum sl, when switching the unit on all I got was every lcd on the display coming on, no background light and that was it!! I have checked all usual connections and fuses and thought the problem lay with the micro/control panel, I robb the micro from another trailer and plugged it in, switched it on and it immediately started cranking the engine for a few seconds, sometimes it will light up the screen, sometimes it will crank the engine and sometimes all or some of the lcd display will come on!!
    Now when I fit the micro back to the original trailer the same problem occurs....
    I now have 2 trailers down both with similar faults, 1 tries to crank the engine when switched on and the other just lights up the lcd and does nothing!
    I'm really stuck and hope some of you guys can help, thanks in advance, Tim.

Re: Thermoking spectrum sl 2 50 cranking immediately when switched on, all lcd lit up

try cold starting both micros.
    Move Jumper on the micro TP1 to TP5, then back. you'll have to re enter everything, sensor grades et al. Or cold start it via Wintrac.
    It appears to be either a micro or Eprom failure

Re: Thermoking spectrum sl 2 50 cranking immediately when switched on, all lcd lit up

I had heard about the cold start procedure but thought I would use that as a last resort, the problem is that the second micro was borrowed from another trailer and was working fine until I plugged it into the unit with the original fault, now both micros have similar faults, I can only presume something ( maybe relay board) is at fault, I have been trying to get my hands on wintrac software but have had no joy to date, I may give the cold start procedure a go as I'm really stuck, im used to Carrier reefers but know very little about Thermoking units! Thanks for your help. Tim.