Question Spare parts for Mycom Compressors

i require spare parts for my N8WA my com compressor, the parts from OEM distributor here are really expensive, was just wondering if any other place to source these parts and if any one has used spare parts from ralco europa spain?

Blog Entries

Re: Spare parts for Mycom Compressors

try to buy from India

it is cheap to compare with other countries

Import genuine OEM parts yourself from Mycom Europe or Asia. After market manufactured parts are not to be recommended.

DO NOT USE AFTERMARKET PARTS.....unless you want your machine to explode......
    lol no seriously aftermarket is cheap for a reason you pay for what u get... this is not light commercial r404 stuffs...

Godil,

When you use aftermarket spares instead of OEM; you eventually reduce the efficiency of your machine; also risk damaging your machinery and increase the risk of a major failure.

If you can share your compressor serial numbers and location in Pakistan; we might be able to assist you with proper service and spares from Mycom Middle East.

Regards,

hello, aligodil. I know, I may incur the ire of some(or many) of members here , but I have used parts from ralco for almost 3 years. I also only got to know ralco thru this forum(thank you refrigeration engineer). I have tried getting parts cost from other parts makers in india, but the cost are almost the same, and sometines, cost from ralco is cheaper. again, it is your risk , not to use oe parts, so it is entirely up to you. FYI, I only have ammonia recips (mycom, sarboe, grasso)