Daikin Siesta Wall Mount

I need help with my Daikin Siesta Wall Mount, reinstalled it after it was decommissioned around six months ago. On start up the green light flashed continuosly which I found was error code A6 or R6, ( stuck indoor unit scroll fan) and it is stuck, not free wheeling. Wondering how I get to service it, Ive removed the front cover, fan is hidden behind the coil. Any help appreciated.

Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.

Re: Daikin Siesta Wall Mount

daikin siesta's are built in 1 piece- - then they drop the fan scroll in and then the coil goes over it in an A - you can swap the motor out by removing the pcb, unpluggin louvre motor,reciever pcb, and terminal block for power, then theres a plastic cover that will expose the motor- gently open the louvres and theres a phillips grub screw for seperating from the scroll-
    might be worth unpinging it off the clips from the back plate, see if the unit is distorting

Re: Daikin Siesta Wall Mount

Thank you IM, I appreciate. I managed to get the fan running. Unit was distorted because of the lugging about. The fan is making a hellava noise though which I will have to try rectify. might need a bit of oiling, and to see if something is stuck inside making this noise. Looking at it face on , noise is on the right hand side. I want to avoid having to pull the system apart if I can get away with it
    Any opinions, statements and facts expressed in this message do not constitute legal advice in any shape or form and is given for a general outlook in nature. You are advised to seek appropriate and specific professional assistance from a regulated and authorised advisor for definitive advice.