Panasonic H11 Fault

Hi Guys
    Have a Panasonic CU-E9JKR inverter AC with a H11 error
    As it is under warranty Panasonic will sort it but not not for weeks as their service is really slack.
    I already appreciate it will be either the indoor or outdoor PCU (comms error)
    The weather is getting hot and I am wondering if I can somehow bypass this fault until they fix it ?

Re: Panasonic H11 Fault

Service is really slack? Your posting on the 19th December, Christmas is approaching with holiday breaks, installers and techs have been booked out for the last month with summer and you expect their service to be at your door step right away?

Re: Panasonic H11 Fault

Quote Originally Posted by exotiic View Post
    Service is really slack? Your posting on the 19th December, Christmas is approaching with holiday breaks, installers and techs have been booked out for the last month with summer and you expect their service to be at your door step right away?

OK I should have been more clear. I reported the fault over 3 weeks ago. I still have no set date for repair. This is a warranty job. I have a business and if I kept my customers waiting for weeks for warranty I would soon have no customers.