XARIOS 350 Issue

Xarios 350 refrigeration system vent dead after going through a service garage.
    I have been informed that, battery has been connected wrong way round at the service.
    1) Ignition supply fuse is ok.
    2) Main fuse next to the battery and the supply to the battery terminal of the processor is ok.
    3) Safety switch is bay passed during the check.
    4) The cab controller is not lit. No power to the controller.

Considering the above, I have suspected the processer fault and checked the circuit board of the processor but there is no visible burn outs on the board.

Could any one advice of any possible checks or fault.

Re: XARIOS 350 Issue

Shouldīnt you leave this to the service garage?
    Sorry canīt really help you, maybe some burned condenser or something like that. is a company which has a refigeration section. Canīt remember exactly but i believe they used Xarios refrigeration.
    Give the producer a call.
    But first i think its the fault of your service garage! They should take a look!
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Josip; 01-12-2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: remove link maybe need to remove this poster

Hi Bear.
    Your post is suspect given that you have a hyperlink to a Marquee or tent company.

And your advice stinks!

I think you are a scammer and as such not welcome!
    Grizzly

Gentlemen,

Company that damaged the system is a mechanic and was only servicing the truck. They don't have a refrigeration department. I am a retired person and only helping out to a refrigeration company to clear the issue.

Hi Guner.
    Not getting at you in any way just objecting to Bears post or at least his lack of advise and spurious link within the post.
    Your post is fine. I don't do vehicle refrigeration other than to help friends occasionally so I cannot help you. Sorry
    Grizzly

Sounds like the fuse could be blown inside the microprocessor,you have to remove the micro from its fixings take the back off it to get to the fuse,the cable from the control unit will have to be removed while it is still close to the unit pity this did not happen two months ago when I was in Cyprus!

Many thanks Cadwaladr,

Problem solved.
    Issue was a blown up fuse on the printed circuit board of the microprocessor.