Thread: Cactus house.

Cactus house.

Need some advice on a project that got to try install air con, the details I've got so far is :Please see attached isometric perspective of the proposed Cactus house. You will see a false wall at the back that can house any services, shown 582mm deep but that does not allow for the cladding. The base is sunk in the ground so that there is 2600mm above. The building will be glazed with... sealed units with a 1.0W/msqK however there will be no solar control in the glass.

We need a unit that will keep the temperature below 45 degrees in the height of summer, preferably 40 degrees maximum. If you have a unit that also provides back-ground heat to prevent temperature dropping below 5 degrees that would be a bonus and eliminate the need for a separate heat source. Any ideas how I can do this??? Mitsubishi say that it cant be done.
    If not ac what can be used
    Attached Images Attached Images

check out my website www.airkooldomestics.co.uk

Re: Cactus house.

I can't see your measurements and also what direction is it facing (north, south and so on)

Regards

Rob

.. ... -. .----. - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. --- --- -..

Re: Cactus house.

don't worry scrapped the idea as it cant be done, it would of been facing south
    check out my website www.airkooldomestics.co.uk