Haake recirculating bath

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE REFRIGERANT TYPE USED IN A "HAAKE" RECIRCULATING BATH MODEL # A81, Type # 000-6995. I have repaired the refrigerant leaks and pulled a vacuum, but can not figure out the refrigerant it uses.

Help!!!!
    NSWC

Re: Haake recirculating bath

Quote Originally Posted by NSWC View Post
    DOES ANYONE KNOW THE REFRIGERANT TYPE USED IN A "HAAKE" RECIRCULATING BATH MODEL # A81, Type # 000-6995. I have repaired the refrigerant leaks and pulled a vacuum, but can not figure out the refrigerant it uses.

Help!!!!
    NSWC
    The most medical bath equipment runs on R404a. but that depends on how old it is. If it's from before 2000 probably R22. What temps (C) is it working on normal operation? maybe also change the oil and filter/drier if its in the system.

Re: Haake recirculating bath

Quote Originally Posted by pcvh1976 View Post
    The most medical bath equipment runs on R404a. but that depends on how old it is. If it's from before 2000 probably R22. What temps (C) is it working on normal operation? maybe also change the oil and filter/drier if its in the system.

Thanks for the response,

I have investigated and found out that it is supposed to go down to -30°C. It was built way before the year 2000 from what I gather. The way it is built, it would be quite a task to change the oil in the compressor.

Thanks,
    NSWC