Multi fit fan motor noise problem

Dear Friends

Ive just fitted out a small walk in domestic cold store. Customer is complaining about noise and vibration from evaporator fan motor, its a lu-ve evap with a 25w multi-fit fan motor. I'd like to use a 10w but with the same size blade, does anyone know where I can get a lightweight blade 10 inch suitable for use with a smaller motor?

Alternatively can anyone recommend another solution, maybe a better engineered motor than a standard multi fit or maybe I could use a smaller fan and blade and adjust other parts of the set up?

Luve SH21E50 Evap / Danfoss optyma MCH010 Condenser/ Danfoss TES2 00 Orifice TEV externally equalised/ Load about 1kw / Pumpdown / Electric defrost / 12M pipe run 1/4 and 1/2 evap 2M above condenser.

Thanks

Re: Multi fit fan motor noise problem

The multi fits tend to be rattly, not sure if fitting a smaller one is the answer though, what about an ec type, would they be quieter, or swap metal blade for a plastic one?
    Mostly found in the southern part of this green and pleasant land.

Re: Multi fit fan motor noise problem

yeah I would 2nd that, reducing the wattage will decrease air flow and maybe reduce the throw below your box size too ... I don't think they are that bad ... are all the blades pitched the same or have been bent then attempt at repositioning ... excessive vibration would suggest some things not right
    If the World did not Suck, We would all fall off !