Daikin vrv IV start up procedure

Hiya guys

During the start up procedure on a RYYQ10T7YB we keep getting the problem of it skipping t08

We have tried it 5 times now with the same outcome

What then happens is on the controller it displays the code u3 - 02 (leak detection or refrigeration amount check not performed )

The system can still run in all its modes with decent heat & cool temps

But I need to know how to get rid of the code for handover or we will no doubt get a call back .

Can I manually enter the additional gas charge we added some how ? So the condensir can store the information and then can use it for the leak detection function ?

If anyone can help would be very grateful

Thanks a lot

Re: Daikin vrv IV start up procedure

nah you have to let it run thru the auto charge and containment/wiring check
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmsaircon View Post
    Hiya guys

During the start up procedure on a RYYQ10T7YB we keep getting the problem of it skipping t08

We have tried it 5 times now with the same outcome

What then happens is on the controller it displays the code u3 - 02 (leak detection or refrigeration amount check not performed )

The system can still run in all its modes with decent heat & cool temps

But I need to know how to get rid of the code for handover or we will no doubt get a call back .

Can I manually enter the additional gas charge we added some how ? So the condensir can store the information and then can use it for the leak detection function ?

If anyone can help would be very grateful

Thanks a lot