Daikin RSEY8KLY1

Hi dear professionals

I am a complete noob, looking for a bit of troubleshooting.
    I bought a flat with outdoor block Daikin RSEY8KLY1 installed. The indoor system is to be purchased and installed, but i was told that this model is out of production since 2001 and it is absolutely impossible to buy indoor blocks for it - around the world. It is also impossible to find a substitution for indoor blocks. So I was advised to do everything from scratch. Can you please verify - is this the true that we cannot find indoor blocks for this model anywhere?

Thanks a lot for any advice

Re: Daikin RSEY8KLY1

This is an old R22 series, 22.4kw heat recovery VRV condensing unit. It has been out of production for a very long time. The electronics have moved on several generations since these units were made, which means that they are not compatible with any of the modern indoor units.
    Think that you are stuck with a not very attractive garden ornament and will have to start from the beginning with all new indoor units and a matching VRV condensing unit.
    Mobile A/C at its best, see avatar.
    Bedford. Now retired and trying to relax.

we are removing a lot of ducted indoor units and bs boxes if you're interested. 2.5 kw mainly.

Thanks.. the issue is that we are talking about apartment building and the outdoor block is on the roof. as far as I understand - to establish a new system I have to do everything: outdoor block, tubes..