Exclamation BOCK Pack system oil problems

Hi all, I have and BOCK Pack with 3 semi sealed comp. on and it is having problems with oil return from oil separator ( Henry C 9210 ). Can the flout valve in oil separator be faulty.

Re: BOCK Pack system oil problems

Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    Hi all, I have and BOCK Pack with 3 semi sealed comp. on and it is having problems with oil return from oil separator ( Henry C 9210 ). Can the flout valve in oil separator be faulty.
    It depends how far you want to get involved but if you need a quick fix you can try using a hammer, give the oil separator a few hard knocks at the bottom and watch oil starts moving, it works most of the time. And problem never comes back

Hi Johann
    It could be a leaky float assembly or the needle orifice could be blocked with ferrous particles. Often fine metallic particles from the compressor castings can get pumped into the oil seperator and tend to accumalate around the needle orifice causing a blockage. If it has a removable float assembly take it out and clean it, or replace it.

Could also be that separator is undersized for peak flow rates and oil is not separating. I have also had ball floats with holes in them so do not float. Strip it out and inspect.

Thanks will try it because klients don,t want to pay