Question Outdoor unit making weird noise?

Hello, I purchased a split a few weeks ago. I just had it installed a week ago and a couple of days later I noticed a repetitive noise coming from the outdoor/external unit of the split. I'm wondering if the noise is normal, or if it could be an indication of something wrong with the outdoor unit or if it could be related to a poor installation.

The noise doesn't happen all the time, for example when I just turn the AC on the noise won't happen until like 15-20 minutes in. Then it will stay for as long as the outdoor unit fan is running.

I recorded a little video with the noise, you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Wk5pfHKtk

I appreciate any help, this is my first time living alone and buying an AC so I'm a bit worried about the whole situation. Thanks!

Re: Outdoor unit making weird noise?

Please tell us that this video is in the wrong orientation...

Re: Outdoor unit making weird noise?

It is! I mostly wanted to record the noise. I want to know if this noise is most likely related to the installation or a problem with the equipment. That way I can call the company who made the split or the company who did the installation.

Thanks