city multi - not cooling

Hi iam working on a pury p200 ymfc mitsubishi city multi system. The system was idle for the last 6 odd years, was brought in to install new compressor and outdoor boards ( water damage , due to cover off outdoor unit , I installed new gas to system. System not working . I replaced the 4- way valve and i also Found one lower check valves stuck replaced all check valves. System now heats but still not cooling after replacing all these parts. I reset all the l.e, v s on the indoors also. Currently i have l.e.v 1and 3 motor heads replaced, and some of the indoor l.e.v heads replaced.
    Unscrewed l.e.v 3 and can here gas passing. but indoors doing nothing.
    Replaced old corroded solenoid head, very corroded not sure if body is opening properly to allow refrigerant to flow through l.e.v 3. Also tested all solenoid a and b heads.
    Seems like refrigerant not leaving b.c box as suction pipes on each port not cold, solenoid block a/b/c andsuction pipe from condenser Icing up. Any help would be great,
    Thanks.
    B.c model cmb p105 v-e
    4 indoor units off it in comms room plfy p40 vkma
    and one unit in office pmfy p20 vbma.

Re: city multi - not cooling

any fault codes?

check valve in outdoor unit or clogged strainer?

1102 discharge temp trouble and 1202 pre discharge temperature/ thermal trouble
    I replaced all of the check valves on the outdoor unit and installed new strainer after fitting new compressor but still no joy

Sounds like you've put nearly a new system in !

Ya almost! pity the client didnt go with that to start with jonjon. Got a few of the units workin fair few weeks ago before i installed the l.e.vs on the indoor units. Now its back to its old tricks doin nothing.

Surely it's more viable to put a new system in by the sounds of it , suppose it's what u get when customers try cutting costs

You say the system heats? That's a good start!
    Does each indoor unit now heat? If so then port numbers and addresses must be correct.

What if you just put 1 indoor on cool with the rest on heat, does that indoor cool?
    If you've unscrewed the LEV from the indoor coil and you still don't have any cooling then you have a flow issue, most probably from the BC box.

I'd be looking at valves A and C in the box but if your saying none of the indoors work then it's highly unlikely that each cooling solonoid has failed.

Next thing to check would be sensors inside the box TH11, TH12, TH15 and TH16. Also confirm the HP/LP transducers are reading correct (connect a set of gauges and compare them).
    Also compare P1/P2 in the box to the discharge temp to be sure they're reading correct and lastly...
    Check LEV3 in the BC box is working correctly.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Marc