Exclamation Blast freezer wiring

Hi guys,
    would someone assist with either technical manual of foster bcq 45 ( r22 model ) or the wiring diagram. Found a burnt multifunction timer and base .

Blog Entries

Re: Blast freezer wiring

hi
    I am not family with your Compressor .
    I am sending wiring for 2 stage compressor 3b1-8-25 Model (1).pdf3b1-8-25 Model (1).pdf2b1-8-25 Model (1).pdf

Hi MBC,

Thanks for your effort. In the mean time managed to replace the multifunction timer and base,and also digital thermostat. The wiring diagram forwarded does not seem to match. This is an old blast freezer,around 15-18 years !!! Still running on R22 with never refrigeration system opened !!!

Thanks the same MBC, honestly appreciated

Blog Entries

main thing in Blast freezer is a staring time

you start system with no powering of solenoid valve. when your low pressure comes down its open

if you have 2 or more evaporators you can put solenoid valve for each one to control your low pressure
    it is protect your system from damaging in staring time .( over current-high pressure ))
    I always do this system .
    also it is better you use digital thermostat and set delay time for each start minimum to 240 second
    so for any reason your comp. goes off for starting again it must stop 240 second

Blog Entries

main thing in Blast freezer is a staring time

you start system with no powering of solenoid valve. when your low pressure comes down its open

if you have 2 or more evaporators you can put solenoid valve for each one to control your low pressure
    it is protect your system from damaging in staring time .( over current-high pressure ))
    I always do this system .
    also it is better you use digital thermostat and set delay time for each start minimum to 240 second
    so for any reason your comp. goes off for starting again it must stop 240 second especial after defrosting time it give you more time to dropping water and cooling your evaporator.