T-s diagrams of ORCīs working fluids

Hello everybody,
    I work on design of thermodynamic model of ORC which use waste heat from exhaust and cooling fluid of cogeneration unit.
    I would like to ask you for some materials about working fluids for this systems, specifically T-s diagram and fluid properties.
    I have CoolPack, Refprop, but these programs do not contain each fluid, so you can also recommend me some software for fluid properties which is available.

Here is the list of the fluids I am searching for, so if you have some of these, pls contact me. I would be really gratefull. Thank you.

R21, R123, R124, R141b, R142b, R236ea, R245ca, R245fa, R365mfc, R717, HC270, FC-4-1-12, R601, Propyne, Benzene, Toluene, n-Pentane, n-Butane, n-Hexane, isopentane, Siloxanes

Re: T-s diagrams of ORCīs working fluids

A handy facility here if you are trying to pick off values condition by condition....Not every one of your fluids, but....
    http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/fluid/

Re: T-s diagrams of ORCīs working fluids

design of thermodynamic model of ORC which use waste heat from exhaust and cooling fluid of cogeneration unit.
    I would like to ask you for some materials about working fluids for this systems, specifically T-s diagram and fluid properties.
    I have CoolPack, Refprop, but these programs do not contain each fluid, so you can also recommend me some software for fluid properties which is available.

Last edited by salman123; 10-12-2014 at 11:29 AM.