jeansuami Guest

Are there any condensing unit used in both refrigeration and A/C applications?

I want to know ifthere is any condensing unit that can be used in both commercial refrigeration and air conditioning applications without any modification. I understand that commercial refrigeration condensing are designed for lower temperature but I am thinking especially of those used for flower or wine walk-ins that may be rated with 45°F Suction Dew Point.

Re: Are there any condensing unit used in both refrigeration and A/C applications?

I know daikin do a r410 fridge condensing unit so I guess it is possibly out there. But I try and stay away from them big boy toys. They have been know to blow the solenoid valves with danfoss offering replacements on warranty tho ( poss a dodgy batch or not to 410 standard) Changed a few in the past.

Re: Are there any condensing unit used in both refrigeration and A/C applications?

daikin frog box- i'll find a model number

That's the voodo bad boy. Have you had probs with the
    Solenoids leaking?