Hi,

I am a newbie on this here forum. I just recently bought a md ii sr reefer unit that was put into my enclosed trailer. It has been running all right but last week i had a problem with the alternator. I bought a new one, and had thought that I had hooked up all the wires into the right spot, but output on the controller is still showing under charged. It is running 11.9, 12.0, 12.1, and 12.2. It fluctuates between these readings, never high enough to actually charge the battery and run the unit. I was messing with the wires and then my fuel shut off solenoid blew and had to replace it, while I was on my way to replace it, the harness on the solenoid caught on fire, and messed up the plug. My question first of all, is to see if anybody has a parts manual or parts list for this particular unit or any unit that has similar parts, also to see if anyone has an electrical wiring diagram for this unit. I tried to trace back the wires from the alternator but seems like thermoking like the color white and so all wires are white. Cannot tell which is which. If anybody has a parts list or parts manual and electrical diagram of this unit, please help. My email is 4agemister2@gmail.com Thank you in advance for your help.