Energy saving product

One of my customer asked me about this stuff. Did anybody use this substance? http://www.enerfreeze.com/

Re: Energy saving product

if talking 3-5% savings i starting to consider this, but 15-25%, is smell snake oil...

I would be hesitant to use something like that. It's hard to believe that it can possibly save up to 25%. I've asked a few questions before regarding energy-saving products to a friend who's an electric engineer and said that these products can indeed save but it's percentage is very minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by xxargs View Post
    if talking 3-5% savings i starting to consider this, but 15-25%, is smell snake oil...
    Long winded sales pitch that includes words like 'molecular' and 'synergy' is a dead giveaway. Here is another good one:

Differentiating Points Regarding EnerFreeze™ and Its Unique Performance Position In The HVAC/Refrigeration Arena
    ....sounds like an infomercial on weight loss supplements. All that is missing is the picture of the pretty girl with the phone headset.

Considering past research has shown that adding small amounts of R290 to a system improves oil return, I'm guessing it's just propane.

Snake oil!

Flat out BS, IMO

So ya long story short magic snake oil

Only things that belong in a system is the proper oil for the job and the refrigerant.
    Now in Redvers Sask.