warehouse cold storage design

Dear All,

what is the best practice to build warehouse cold storage ( positive and negative ) which refrigeration system is better to use central plant refrigeration system or unitary equipment?

area requirement: 150m*50m

regards

Re: warehouse cold storage design

Hi, mre212

Quote Originally Posted by mre212 View Post
    Dear All,

what is the best practice to build warehouse cold storage ( positive and negative ) which refrigeration system is better to use central plant refrigeration system or unitary equipment?

area requirement: 150m*50m

regards
    this is not a simple question .... maybe you can come with some of your idea then we can start to discuss all about ... I believe you will get a lot of suggestions then again with your additional questions you can get kind of clear view ...

what I want to say ...you must come out with your request, wish, possibilities etc ... whatever is that ... and not to give to anyone to make decisions for you ...

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.