ACRIB say no change.

.. ... -. .----. - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. --- --- -..

Re: ACRIB say no change.

Thanks Rob Appreciated.
    Grizzly

hookster is offline Veteran Poster I am starting to push the Mods: of RE

If 2079 does not require an update after 2015 regulations come into force I will 'Eat my Hat'.
    2079 came into force in 2010, they say it does not require a 5 yearly update as per CITB but from experience every 5 years a new certificate comes into force.

I am not against this certificate update though! Especially as the new F-gas reg come into force in 2015 and most technicians are not aware of the changes and needs to now calculate CO2 equivalent to GWP for the refrigerants.

Especially with the sales of high GWP equivalents for R22 replacements.
    I love the smell of Ammonia in the morning!

Quote Originally Posted by hookster View Post
    If 2079 does not require an update after 2015 regulations come into force I will 'Eat my Hat'.
    2079 came into force in 2010, they say it does not require a 5 yearly update as per CITB but from experience every 5 years a new certificate comes into force.

I am not against this certificate update though! Especially as the new F-gas reg come into force in 2015 and most technicians are not aware of the changes and needs to now calculate CO2 equivalent to GWP for the refrigerants.

Especially with the sales of high GWP equivalents for R22 replacements.
    Hi hookster

The ones on this forum are!
    Because like yourself, we all care and the good guys like Rob keep us all informed.

However those that choose to flout the rules, are hardly likely to comply anyway.
    Grizzly

And there are plenty out there that do,I get fed up of watching guys that I know full well have no certification at all ! buying any refrigerant of all types from wholesalers,even last week some guy asked me if propane refrigerant need to be charged in the liquid phase? my reply was where are you working because I am going in the opposite direction and fast,back to the point 2079 will it be updated my guess it will be soon.

Thats good for all of us, although am sure this wont be the last time we hear about f-gas changes