Post question in coolpack

hello every one,I have a problem with coolpack one stage cycle analysis;why the log p-H diagram is different from normal log p-h diagram(in stages 2-3 , 7-8-1 , 4-5) why each of this groups are not a single point???what should I do if I want to set for example the temperature of the outlet of evaporator???

Re: question in coolpack

why no one answer!!!

Re: question in coolpack

Hi, mohamadrezak

welcome to RE forums ...

Quote Originally Posted by mohamadrezak View Post
    why no one answer!!!

It will be nice to introduce yourself here
    http://www.refrigeration-engineer.co...p?72-New-to-RE

but most important thing is ... we all, here on RE forums, are volunteers ... struggling for our daily bread on some-other working place to support our families ... thus we are not here all-day guard ... sometimes there are many days in between two visits to RE forums, because we are busy or have not a time ... thus you need to be patient, the same rule valid for me or any other RE member ... very simple, but in return you get much more then you expect, believe me ...

all help to our members is free of charge and I believe you would find a time to wait for free and right answer ...

Here on the RE forums you'll find a very nice people always willing to help, but that does not mean immediately as I try to explain above ... hope you'll accept my explanation ....

If you need something more, please, do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards, Josip

It's impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious...

Don't ever underestimate the power of stupid people when they are in large groups.

Please, don't teach me how to be stupid....
    No job is as important as to jeopardize the safety of you or those that you work with.