Thread: Daikin rtd10

Daikin rtd10

Looking for help on a rtd-10.need to know if r1 and r2 send out 24v or do I need to send it 24v

Re: Daikin rtd10

Hi

It does not send 24V

It is a fault output and status output.

R1 = Unit is operating or you can set it that contact closes when unit is in defrost
    R2 = Closed when unit is in Fault

Contact can handle 24v max 1a.

mfg
    stef

Quote Originally Posted by ballvalve View Post
    Looking for help on a rtd-10.need to know if r1 and r2 send out 24v or do I need to send it 24v
    R1 & R2 are volt free so you will need to provide voltage to be switched by the relay contacts.

Problem is the third party panel only has 220v in it.i used a volt free connect for the enable on 3 and 4 on the rtd-10.I have a vrv4 water condenser with two hydro boilers connected.The rtd-10 is the only way of talking to the third party panel.i connected a krp4aa52 card which I can switch 220v for a run light and fault light.Since then the system has gone hay wire throwing up all sorts of fault codesLong shot be any help welcomed
    Quote Originally Posted by VRVIII View Post
    R1 & R2 are volt free so you will need to provide voltage to be switched by the relay contacts.

One condenser 2 hydro boilers each with with an expansion valve box and remote box.remote set up as a master/slave.do I have to set up the rtd-10 as a master slave.

You need the KRP2a for VRV, not the KRP4a.

The full manual for the RTD10 is on the Daikin Extranet for download

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    You need the KRP2a for VRV, not the KRP4a.

The full manual for the RTD10 is on the Daikin Extranet for download

I have a vrv4 water cooled condenser with two hydro boxes connected both with an expansion box and electrical remote box which have a rtd-10 each.i need to get a run and fault signal to a third party panel which only has 220v run and fault lights.i was using both the rtd-10 cards for the enable signal (3 and 4) which is volt free and trying to use the krp card to switch the 220v run fault lights on the panel.as the rtd cards are in x18a I had to spilt this cable as to feed the krp card.i have now striped this all out and started again without krp card.i am now getting an a0 fault on the system which I can not find out what it is.do the rtd-10s need to be set up as a master slave like the remotes.
    any help would be great

Quote Originally Posted by ballvalve View Post
    I have a vrv4 water cooled condenser with two hydro boxes connected both with an expansion box and electrical remote box which have a rtd-10 each
    Is it VRV hydro boxes (HXY-A or HXHD), or it is a third part hydroboxes which are connected to condenser for heat utilization?